A Century of Japanese Artistry
This year, Mazda reached a historic milestone, celebrating its 100th anniversary. Since being founded in Hiroshima, Japan, in 1920, Mazda’s success has been made possible by its challenger spirit, forging new paths in engineering and design.
To mark this once-in-a-lifetime occasion, Mazda will be releasing a limited run of 100th Anniversary Edition vehicles, paying homage to Mazda’s first passenger car, the R360 Coupe.
These limited Anniversary Edition vehicles will include the Mazda3, Mazda3 Sport, CX-5, CX-9, MX-5 and MX-5 RF.
Mazda R360: Inspiration in Motion
Our first passenger car, the R360 Coupe, was a defining moment for Mazda, taking the automotive world by storm and accomplishing the impossible. With state-of-the-art technology and a competitive price point, it quickly became an instant icon in 1960. Now, it's recognized for its distinctive look, futuristic design and pure driving joy.
As a tribute to the R360, and to celebrate this historic Mazda milestone, the 100th Anniversary Edition vehicles will
include special features like:
- Snowflake White Pearl exterior and Garnet Red leather-trimmed upholstery
- Matching floor carpets and mats in red featuring 100th anniversary logo
- Headrests embossed with 100th anniversary logo
- Key fob embossed with 100th anniversary logo
- Wheel centre caps featuring 100th anniversary logo
- 100th Anniversary badge on vehicle body