MAZDA OWNER LOYALTY PROGRAM
The Owner Loyalty Program exists to provide repeat Mazda customers with a loyalty incentive for their continued patronage. This program applies to existing customers who are either purchasing an additional Mazda vehicle or trading in their current Mazda vehicle for a new Mazda vehicle. New Mazda vehicle or additional Mazda vehicle is defined as: New or Demonstrator.
- This program applies to existing Mazda customers only or family members in the same household.
- Customer does not have to be the original owner of the existing Mazda vehicle. However, the customer must be current registered owner of the existing Mazda vehicle and must provide proof of such (i.e. copy of ownership in customer's name).
- For family members to qualify, they must reside at the same address as the existing owner.
- There is no model year restriction.
- Any new or demonstrator Mazda vehicle, either rate subvened or non-subvened as financed or leased through Scotiabank are eligible for the discount.
- Fleet deals are ineligible for the Owner Loyalty Program.
- Eligible new vehicles and Owner Loyalty discounts are outlined in the most current Mazda Canada incentive program matrix.
- Qualifying customers are eligible to receive the specified rate discount published as part of the Mazda Canada incentive program off standard rates or the published Mazda Canada subvened lease and APR finance program rates. The contracted consumer rate cannot fall below 0%.
- Owner Loyalty offers are non-transferable and may be extended at MCI discretion.
- Owner Loyalty cash discounts are to be deducted after taxes. The rebate MCI provides must be passed on to the purchaser in the form of a sales rebate and be displayed in full on the sales contract as "Owner Loyalty".
Funding procedure - New or Demonstrator vehicles
- When entering the RDR, select the appropriate Renewal Type: APR Financing Rate Discount, Lease Rate Discount or Renewal Cash.
- If Finance or Lease rate discount, submit a copy of the following documents to Scotiabank;
- Previous Ownership
- New Ownership
- RDR Print-out
- Bill of Sale or Lease/Finance contract
- Owner Renewal Claim Form
- If Cash Discount, all documents must be uploaded through the Special Marketing Program Tool in ICM for review by Ad-Check Promotion.
- Effective June 1, 2013, claims submitted 90 days after delivery will be rejected. No exceptions.
- The renewal rate discount on APR contracts is cost shared between MCI and BNS.
- Owner Loyalty Program is on top of any discount that may be offered by dealers to their valued customers.
- Any dealership that gives the loyalty program to an ineligible customer will assume the cost of the discount to the ineligible customer.
- Incomplete forms or deals falling outside of the program parameters will not be eligible for the loyalty incentive.
Mazda Canada Inc. reserves the right to modify or discontinue any part of this program at any time.
Mazda Canada Inc. reserves the right to withhold payment for any claim deemed to be non-compliant with program requirements and guidelines.