U.S. model shown
MORE THAN TWO DECADES OF PURE EXHILARATION.
For over 20 years, the Mazda MX-5 has defined the roadster. No wonder it's the most popular two-seat sports car in the world.
- Sporty design cues worthy of MX-5's racing heritage
- Power Retractable Hardtop can be lowered or raised in 12 seconds*
- 17-inch gunmetal aluminum alloy wheels on GS model
- Available intelligent key system with keyless entry and start
- Available Bluetooth® hands-free phone integration
- Available 7-speaker Bose® audio system
- Free-revving, 2.0 L 16-valve DOHC engine with 167 hp on manual transmission
- Available 6-speed Sport mode automatic transmission with paddle shifters
- 50:50 front-to-rear weight distribution
- Advanced dual front airbags†
- Dynamic Stability Control** and Traction Control System
- Anti-lock Brake System